Oil & Gas Fields, Processing, Refining Plants & Storage Facilities
The first important break through achieved by AKS was in 1984 when it secured and carried out completed thermal insulation job of Lube Refinery II at country's then largest
National Oil Refinery in Karachi.
The job included application of both hot and low temperature insulation of highly technical nature. This could therefore, be said that AKS started it's journey from this very venture. Even since, AKS has participated to various extents, in almost all major projects in the Oil & Gas, Oil Refining and Petrochemical Sectors, mainly in the fields of Thermal Insulation Application, Abrasive Blasting & Painting and Wrapping & Coating.
AKS has pride to have carried out the Largest Single Painting Contract in the Industrial Construction History of the Country at PARCO Mid Country Refinery, Value of which was around US $ 2.5 Million.
- Kadanwari Gas Field (OMV)
- Sawan Gas Field
- Bhit Gas Field (Lasmo-Eni)
- PSO Oil Terminal, Pipri - Karachi
- Banbhore Bulk Storage Tanks, Port Bin Qasim
- Shell Pakistan Storage Facility Machhi-ke
- Fotco Marine Oil Terminal, Port Bin Qaim
- PSO Bulk Oil Storage Facilities, Shershah, Multan
- Qadirpur Gas Field Gathering Station, Sukkur
- Dadu Gas Field Pipeline, Tando Alam
- Kadanwari Gas Field Project (Lasmo), Khairpur
- National Refinery Ltd., Romanion Lube Expansion Project, Karachi
- Dukhni Oil Field, Attock
- Parco Mid Country Refinery Project, Muzzafergarh